6/19/2011

IMAGINE Brownies!!!

Marc & Jane on S/V IMAGINE
Today we left Kea and motored to Kythnos. On the way there I was nervous and excited about meeting 3 new kids on a boat called IMAGINE. The kids names are Caroline, Noah, and Grant. When we arrived at Kythnos we talked to IMAGINE on the sail boat radio. On the radio they said they would be at the island in the hour.  The anchorage was filling up with lots of arriving boats and we began to worry if there would be room enough for IMAGINE to find a place to anchor.  Then finally we saw IMAGINE.

Papa took me to the boat as soon as they were anchored. I met them and played Lego and then played Mario Cart for the Wii. After Mario Cart we played a card game called Bandits and I won that by a lot. Then after that we played Poker for a little while. After we played Poker we got our bathing suits and played water football.

Anchorage at Kythnos (another anchorage behind beach)
 Water football is when you jump from the boat into the water but someone else at the same time throws a football at you and you try to catch the football in mid-air.

We played water football for a really long time I also did cannon balls into the water and I would fall 3 meters in the water so I went about 5 feet underwater in my cannon balls and my friends would say that there were giant waves when I cannon balled. After a long time of cannon balling and throwing footballs Papa went to IMAGINE and picked me up.

Playing Water Football (I am in water)
About 1hour later we went to IMAGINE for some brownies. Caroline had baked brownies for her dad for Father's Day.  When we arrived I had 1 brownie. Then 20min later I helped Grant in his Pokemon game. 5min after that I had a second brownie. Then 30min later I got my third brownie. Then after 40 min of Poker and Caroline and Noah fighting each other we came up with the idea of getting a movie called Despicable Me from our boat.  We watched 30 min of it; then we had to go and we let them watch the rest of Despicable Me. We left it there because they said they would give it back the next day.

When we got back on the boat everyone asked me how many brownies I had, so I told them 3. That was a bad idea because everyone started griping at me saying "Why did you have so many brownies" or "No more Hershey`s kisses for three nights"

After 5 more min I could not keep my eyelids up so then I knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment